REPORTS OF ACTIVITIES
1. MONITORING THE US OF MOTORCYCLES
Monitoring was conducted on all motorcycles being operated in 5 subdistricts of East Flores namely in Epu Bele auxilliary health center, Centre Adonara subdistrict, Botung auxilliary health center, Wotan Ulumado subdistrict, and Kalelu auxilliary health center, West Solor subdistrict, Laka auxilliary health center, Tanjung Bunga subdistrict and Riangkotek auxilliary health center, Lewolema subdistrict.
- Check motorcycles condition in order to detect if there was breakdown.
- Check and take data on monthly health services coverage.
- Discuss problem of health services with riders and some of beneficiaries
- Know motorycles condition and repair the breakdown found
- Get data on health services using motorcycles
- Get picture of rider’s and people’s hopes regarding the program
- REGULAR SERVICE
Conducting monitoring , 1 motorcycle checked have reached regular service target that is in Lewolema sub district.
3. BREAKDOWN SERVICE
There is no breakdown service
4. SPARE PARTS MARKETING ( 5 x ACTIVITIES )
Marketing motorcycle Spare Parts is done at 2 local garages which have been cooperation with HfA Garage. Those garages are : One at Watowiti 10 km from Larantuka and another Garage at Welo about 20 km from Larantuka it is only inner tubes various size and various kind of oil.
- Distributing various band of oil and inner tubes to local garages working in cooperation with HfA Garages.
- The increasing of the income of HfA Garage
- Facilitating the need of people at the rural area to get Spare Parts espescially oil and inner tubes.
5. PROVISION OF MOTORCYCLE SPAREPARTS (1 X ACTIVITIES)
Motorcycle spareparts were purchased in Maumere, the capital of Sikka District, Flores. It is located 127 kmâ€™s away from Larantuka, East Flores. Most spareparts could be fund here and could be transported by means of motorcycles or by public transport (bus)