REPORTS OF ACTIVITIES
1. MONITORING THE USE OF MOTORCYCLES
Monitoring was conducted on all motorcycles being operated in 5 sub districts of
East Flores namely in Pubele auxilliary health center, Center Adonara sub
district, Botung auxilliary health center, Wotan Ulumado sub district, Laka
auxilliary health center, Tanjung Bunga sub district, Riangkotek auxilliary health
center, Lewolema subdistrict, and Ritaebang auxilliary health center, West Solor
- Check motorcycles condition in order to detect if there was breakdown.
- Check and take data on monthly health services coverage.
- Discuss problem of health services with riders and some of beneficiaries
- Know motorycles condition and repair the breakdown found
- Get data on health services using motorcycles
- Get picture of riders’ and people’s hopes regarding the program
2. REGULAR SERVICE
Counducting monitoring, motorcycle checked have reached regular service
target that is in Tanjung Bunga sub district
- Clean the carburator
- Clean the air filter
- Clean the sparkplug
- Check the distilled battery water
- Check the lubricating oil
- Change the machine oil
- Check the radius strained, nut and bolts.
• Decrease damage risk
3. BREAKDOWN SERVICE
There is no breakdown service
4. SPARE PARTS MARKETING ( 1 x activities )
Marketing motorcycle Spare Parts is done at 2 local garages which have been
cooperation with HfA Garage. Those garages are : One at Watowiti 10 km from
Larantuka and another Garage at Welo about 20 km from Larantuka it is only
inner tubes various size and various kind of oil.
Distributing various band of oil and inner tubes to local garages working in
cooperation with HfA Garages.
• The increasing of the income of HfA Garage
• Facilitating the need of people at the rural area to get spare parts spescially
oil and inner tubes.
5. WORKSHOP AND SOCIALIZATION LAW NO 14 2008 ABOUT
Workshop is facilitated by Regional Centre Research and funded by Australian
Indonesia Partnership for Decentralasation ( AIPD) andAustralian AID. The
purpose is to support access information of civil society which is better have
an impact to the planning amelioration, budgeting, public service in East
Flores Regency, along with an understanding between civil society network in
benefitted and implementation of UU KIP.
This workshop is expected to create awareness of participants in support of access information civil society which is better and have an impact to the amelioration of planning and public service.
And also an understanding of workshop participant to shape a network in doing
advocacy to the access society to get public information.
TRAINING PLANNING AND BUDGETING
Training is facilitated by Regional Research Centre and funded by Australian
Indonesia Partnership for Decentralisation ( AIPD ) and Autralian AID. This
training is held for three days in Larantuka with the participants from a variety
society social organizations. The purpose of this training is to support society
social organization to do an advokasi work is related with a budget public
service. While the result of this training is to improve a quality of public service
in a variety sector, especially in education and health sector and also to
improve an allocation of budget district for publick importance and to shape a
network of civil society. “ One to Flotim”.
7. FOCUS GROUP DISCUTION (FGD)
This activity is facilitated by the same institution,where the purpose from FGD
is to continue a result of training planning and budgeting to formulate work
agenda which is related to budget advocacy and service public information.