Motorcycle Outreach and Health for All take a number of measures to improve road safety both for the healthcare workers and by their example for the public at large.
- Comprehensive rider training both on-road and off-road.
- Motorcycle maintenance and repair training for all riders.
- Quality riding equipment including high visibility vests.
- All riders are trained in first aid and healthcare.
- Regular motorcycle maintenance at the workshop to manufacturer specifications.
- Use of quality consumables and spare parts to avoid failure.